I've been curious to try ipsy for a long time, but never went for it. I've gotten rid of quite a bit of old makeup and thought it would be a good time to try it. Anything I dont like will be removed immediately!!! Something about a little package of goodies coming each month is so exciting, a little present. But I don't want it to ruin my budget or take over all of the space I have created by decuttering recently. So begins my quest to have fun with ipsy and be balanced!
1. Margaret Dabbs London Treatment-Enriched Nail Polish in Green Daylily (£14.00)
2. Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner ($14)
3. VASANTI COSMETICS POWER OILS LIP GLOSS in SUPER MOM ($22)
4. theBalm Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush ( sample size)
5. skyn ICELAND Glacial Face Wash with White Willow Bark (sample size)
Most & least excited about
There's actually nothing in this bag that I am disappointed about! (and I am surprised at that!)
Also, I think the bag itself is very cute! I am soooo pleased with this ipsy bag. It cost $10, and the value in it was fabulous in my opinion. These are all items I will be using! Well done, ipsy! ;)
I hope it's like this every month!!
If you wanna try Ipsy, this is my referral link. I think we both get points if you sign up for this link? You can use points to buy products from the ipsy website!
Find it on Amazon: